FORT MILL — The 18th annual Italian Festival was held at St. Philip Neri Church in Fort Mill May 16-18. The fun included a Saints and Angels Parade in which children dressed in costume to enter, a Grown Ups Night Out, games, rides, the Italian Idol talent contest and of course lots of fabulous food.
- Fort Mill girls defeat NaFo, push lax record to 3-0
- Hot shots: Fort Mill JROTC rifle among best in U.S.
- With starters back, Nation Ford hopes to rebound
- Springs sports all underway for Fort Mill and Nation Ford high schools
- There goes the trees – and the neighborhood
- Have some faith in the Fort Mill School District
- Letter: Don’t listen to the propaganda
- Letter: Common Core story was one-sided
- Local Deals