FORT MILL TOWNSHIP — In Tega Cay, boat and land parades, contests on the lake and fireworks marked Independence Day 2013. Fort Mill held a July 4 program at First Baptist Church then fired off the cannons Confederate Park.
- Fort Mill girls defeat NaFo, push lax record to 3-0
- Hot shots: Fort Mill JROTC rifle among best in U.S.
- With starters back, Nation Ford hopes to rebound
- Springs sports all underway for Fort Mill and Nation Ford high schools
- Have some faith in the Fort Mill School District
- There goes the trees – and the neighborhood
- Letter: Don’t listen to the propaganda
- Letter: Common Core story was one-sided
- Local Deals