• Holiday Bingo Bash, 5-6:30 p.m. Dec. 17 at the Fort Mill Library. Students in sixth to 12th grades will enjoy music, snacks and bingo to win prizes. Call 547-4114 to register.
• AARP drivers safety class, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dec. 17, Glennon Center, 15083 Molokai Drive, Tega Cay, in the downstairs meeting room, for drivers age 26 and older. Participants get a certificate which may reduce their collision and liability insurance rates. AARP membership not required. To register, call 803-547-4553.
• WFBK Community Radio Christmas Concert, live music 8 p.m. Friday, Dec 20, at the Glennon Center in Tega Cay. Tickets are $10 at wfbk.org.
• Adventure Seekers Holiday Camp, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. All next week through Jan. 1 at the Anne Springs Close Greenway located off Springfield Parkway, Fort Mill. Campers will experience a mixture of indoor and outdoor activities based on weather and safety. For more information call 547-4575.
• Topping Out New Year’s Eve Party, for Habitat for Humanity of Lancaster County 9 p.m. Dec. 31 in the ballroom of the Lancaster Moose Lodge, 200 Moose Drive, Lancaster. Everyone is invited to join the fun. Heavy hors d’oeuvres, a cash bar and dancing. Tickets are $35 per person. Order at habitatlancastersc.org or call 803-283-120.
• Rent a kayak, at the Anne Springs Close Greenway to take out on 28-acre Lake Haigler. $7 for a one-person kayak, $10 for a tandem kayak for 30 minutes. To reserve, call 548-7252.
• Bingo, hot food, at Fort Mill American Legion Post 43. Call 547-2414.
• Between the Springmaid Sheets, exhibit at the Fort Mill History Museum, 310 N. White St., Fort Mill. Between the Springmaid Sheets is a look at the daring and controversial ad campaign created by Col. Elliott White Springs of Springs Industries that launched Springs Cotton Mill into the national limelight in the 1940s. The exhibit is comprised of selected original illustrations by internationally famous artists and illustrators such as James Montgomery Flagg, Rockwell Kent, George Petty, and Clayton Knight. For more information, call 802-3646, email info@FortMillHistoryMuseum.org or stop by the museum.
• Fort Mill VFW Monthly Breakfast, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. the second Sunday of each month Sunday in the VFW Hall, 1442 Harris Road, Fort Mill. Coffee, scrambled eggs, grits, sausage, bacon, hash browns, biscuits, fruit and hot cakes for $6. Open to the public and family-friendly.
• Preschool Story Time and activities, for 3- to 5-year-olds and their caregivers will be held on Tuesdays at 10:30 a.m. or Wednesdays at 10 and 11 a.m. at the Del Web Library in Indian Land. No registration is required.
• Book Clubs for Adults, at the Fort Mill Library. Join other book lovers for a monthly discussion of some great books. Choose the group that best meets your schedule and interests. Call 547-4114 to register.
• Yoga classes, at Complete Wellness Chiropractic 6:45 p.m. Thursdays at the Complete Wellness Chiropractic Office as part of the Charlotte Yoga Club. Cost is $5 for club members and $7 for non-members. Call 704-899-5000.
• Preschool story time, 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays and 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. Wednesdays at the Fort Mill Public Library. Story time and activities for 3- to 5-year-olds and their caregivers.
Email your events to firstname.lastname@example.org.