• Easter Egg Hunt, 3 p.m. April 19, at the Fort Mill VFW, 1442 Harris Road. Rain or shine. Some eggs will have prizes. For more information, call Susie after 10 a.m. at 803-366-9918.
• New Exhibit, “Shifting Ground: The History of land Use in Fort Mill,” now open at the Fort Mill History Museum, 310 N. White Street. Call 803-802-3646 or go to fortmillhistorymuseum.org.
• Book Club for adults, 3 p.m. April 17 at the Fort Mill Library. Discuss “Consider the Fork” by Bee Wilson.
• Free yoga class, 9 a.m. April 23 at Dance Center USA, 855 Gold Hill Road, Fort Mill. Bring a yoga mat and water. For more information, call 803-802-3262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Inside-Out/Upside-Down/Opposite Day, 3:30-4:30 p.m. April 24 at the Fort Mill Library. Try some ridiculous “Believe It or Not!” stunts. For grades three-five. Call 803-547-4114 to register.
• Fifth annual S.C. Strawberry Festival Pageant, 7:30 p.m. April 25 in the Nation Ford High School auditorium. For tickets, go to scstrawberryfestival.com.
• Earth Day celebration, 10 a.m. April 26 at the Anne Springs Close Greenway Dairy Barn. Activities include border collie demonstrations, cane pole fishing, canoeing and kayaking, face painting, geocaching, wagon rides and farm animals exhibits. Free. Food vendors will be selling items throughout the day. Bring a blanket or chairs for a picnic.
• YMCA’s Healthy Kids Day, 8-10 a.m. April 26 at the Fort Mill Branch. Fun, active play and educational activities to keep kids moving and learning. Everyone is welcome.
• Auditions, for the annual St. Philip Neri Italian Festival Italian Idol talent contest 7:30 p.m. April 26. Cash prizes, trophies, and other prizes will be given for first, second and third in two age divisions (7-13 and 14 and older). To schedule an audition go to SPNitalianfestival.org. or call 803-370-0600.
• The Belk and Wacoal Fit for the Cure, 9 a.m.-7:30 p.m. April 29 on the lower level of the Glennon Community Center, 15083 Molokai Drive, Tega Cay. For every bra fit, Wacoal/Belk donates $4 to Susan G. Komen; for every item presold, another $4 will be donated. All participants can receive a free Wacoal tote bag. No purchase necessary. Free drawing for a Wacoal Bra.
• S.C. Strawberry Festival, May 2-3 at Walter Elisha Park, Fort Mill. Live music, food, games, rides and much more.
• Barbecue sale, the Nation ford High School Athletic Booster Club is selling hot barbecue 11 a.m.-2 p.m. May 10. Plates (with beans and slaw) are $10 or priced by the pound for $12. Gift certificates for Fort Mill BBQ Co. available. Pre-order through May 6 at NAFOnation.com. For more information, email email@example.com.
• Drama camps, will be held at the Fort Mill Community Playhouse. Sign up now for camps: June 16-20 for first- to third-graders and June 23-27 for fourth- to eighth-graders. Information and registration form at www.fortmillplayhouse.org.
• Rent a kayak, at the Anne Springs Close Greenway to take out on 28-acre Lake Haigler. $7 for a one-person kayak, or $10 for a tandem kayak for 30 minutes. To reserve, call 803-548-7252.
• Bingo, hot food, at Fort Mill American Legion Post 43. Call 803-547-2414.
• Fort Mill VFW Monthly Breakfast, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. the second Sunday of each month Sunday in the VFW Hall, 1442 Harris Road, Fort Mill. Coffee, scrambled eggs, grits, sausage, bacon, hash browns, biscuits, fruit and hot cakes for $6. Open to the public and family-friendly.
• Preschool Story Time and activities, for 3- to 5-year-olds and their caregivers will be held 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays or 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. Wednesdays at the Del Web Library in Indian Land. No registration required.
• Book Clubs for Adults, at the Fort Mill Library. Join other book lovers for a monthly discussion of some great books. Choose the group that best meets your schedule and interests. Call 803-547-4114 to register.
• Yoga classes, at Complete Wellness Chiropractic, 6:45 p.m. Thursdays at the Complete Wellness Chiropractic Office as part of the Charlotte Yoga Club. Cost is $5 for club members and $7 for nonmembers. Call 704-899-5000.
• Preschool story time, 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays and 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. Wednesdays at the Fort Mill Public Library. Story time and activities for 3- to 5-year-olds and their caregivers.
Email your events to firstname.lastname@example.org.