• Free yoga class, 9 a.m. April 23 at Dance Center USA, 855 Gold Hill Road, Fort Mill. Bring a yoga mat and water. For more information, call 803-802-3262 or email email@example.com.
• Tega Cay Beautification Committee workday, 9-11 a.m. April 23 at the Living Memorial Gardens. General care, trimming, cleaning and weeding. New members and workers are needed. Everyone invited. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kline at 704-287-7432.
• Inside-Out/Upside-Down/Opposite Day, 3:30-4:30 p.m. April 24 at the Fort Mill Library. Try some ridiculous “Believe It or Not!” stunts. For grades three-five. Call 803-547-4114 to register.
• Fifth annual S.C. Strawberry Festival Pageant, 7:30 p.m. April 25 in the Nation Ford High School auditorium. For tickets, go to scstrawberryfestival.com.
• Earth Day celebration, 10 a.m. April 26 at the Anne Springs Close Greenway Dairy Barn. Activities include border collie demonstrations, cane-pole fishing, canoeing and kayaking, face painting, geocaching, wagon rides and farm animals exhibits. Free. Food vendors will be selling items throughout the day. Bring a blanket or chairs for a picnic.
• YMCA’s Healthy Kids Day, 8-10 a.m. April 26 at the Fort Mill Y. Fun, active play and educational activities to keep kids moving and learning. Everyone is welcome.
• Auditions, for the annual St. Philip Neri Italian Festival Italian Idol talent contest 7:30 p.m. April 26. Cash prizes, trophies and other prizes will be given for first, second and third in two age divisions (7-13 and 14 and older). To schedule an audition go to SPNitalianfestival.org or call 803-370-0600.
• The Belk and Wacoal Fit for the Cure, 9 a.m.-7:30 p.m. April 29 on the lower level of the Glennon Community Center, 15083 Molokai Drive, Tega Cay. For every bra fit, Wacoal/Belk donates $4 to Susan G. Komen; for every item presold, another $4 will be donated. All participants can receive a free Wacoal tote bag. No purchase necessary. Free drawing for a Wacoal Bra.
• S.C. Strawberry Festival, May 2-3 at Walter Elisha Park, Fort Mill. Live music, food, games, rides and much more.
• “Kickin’ It Challenge: Unite in the Fight,” with a party and silent auction at 7 p.m. May 9, at the Anne Springs Close Greenway Dairy Barn in Fort Mill followed by a youth soccer tournament May 10-11 at Manchester Meadows in Rock Hill. For more information, visit www.kickinitchallengecarolinas.com.
• Barbecue sale, the Nation Ford High School Athletic Booster Club is selling hot barbecue 11 a.m.-2 p.m. May 10. Plates (with beans and slaw) are $10, or priced by the pound for $12. Gift certificates for Fort Mill BBQ Co. available. Pre-order through May 6 at NAFOnation.com. For more information, email email@example.com.
• Drama camps, will be held at the Fort Mill Community Playhouse. Sign up now for camps: June 16-20 for first- to third-graders, and June 23-27 for fourth- to eighth-graders. Information and registration form are online at www.fortmillplayhouse.org.
• Rent a kayak, at the Anne Springs Close Greenway to take out on 28-acre Lake Haigler. $7 for a one-person kayak, or $10 for a tandem kayak for 30 minutes. To reserve, call 803-548-7252.
• Bingo, hot food, at Fort Mill American Legion Post 43. Call 803-547-2414.
• Fort Mill VFW Monthly Breakfast, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. the second Sunday of each month Sunday in the VFW Hall, 1442 Harris Road, Fort Mill. Coffee, scrambled eggs, grits, sausage, bacon, hash browns, biscuits, fruit and hot cakes for $6. Open to the public and family-friendly.
• Preschool Story Time and activities, for 3- to 5-year-olds and their caregivers will be held 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays or 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. Wednesdays at the Del Webb Library in Indian Land. No registration required.
• Book Clubs for Adults, at the Fort Mill Library. Join other book lovers for a monthly discussion of some great books. Choose the group that best meets your schedule and interests. Call 803-547-4114 to register.
• The Ballroom Dance Club, meets monthly at the Fort Mill Golf Club. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Yoga classes, at Complete Wellness Chiropractic, 6:45 p.m. Thursdays at the Complete Wellness Chiropractic Office as part of the Charlotte Yoga Club. Cost is $5 for club members and $7 for nonmembers. Call 704-899-5000.
• Preschool story time, 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays and 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. Wednesdays at the Fort Mill Public Library. Story time and activities for 3- to 5-year-olds and their caregivers.
Email your events to email@example.com.