• The 19th annual Italian Festival, featuring homemade Italian dishes, vendors, games and rides for children, as well as live entertainment, will be held May 15-17 at St. Philip Neri Church, 292 Munn Road in Fort Mill. For more, go to spnitalianfestival.org.
• Parents night out, 4-8 p.m. May 17 at Glenrock Baptist Church, 1815 Doby’s Bridge Road, Fort Mill. Kids of all ages are welcome to enjoy a pizza dinner, games, crafts and a story time. All proceeds will benefit a mission team of 13 young adults who will work with a home for abandoned boys in Peru this summer. Donations accepted and are tax deductible. Sign up required by May 15 by sending an email to email@example.com.
• Yard sale, 5-7 p.m. May 16 and 7 a.m.-noon May 17 at Tega Cay Baptist Church, 1875 Gold Hill Road, Fort Mill. Proceeds will help fund Honduras mission trips.
• Red Rose Sculpture Competition and Exhibition, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. May 17 at Red Rose Park, 118 S. Main St., Lancaster. The exhibit will feature works by sculptors from throughout the Southeast and will be held during the fifth annual Red Rose Festival. Free. For more information, go to lancastercitysc.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 803-287-7853.
• Memory Lane Cruisers, annual car show May 17 in downtown Lancaster on Dunlap and Main streets at the courthouse and county building. All makes, models and years of cars, trucks, motorcycles and tractors are encouraged to enter. Registration is 8 a.m.-noon. The fee is $20 for cars/trucks and $15 for motorcycles and tractors.
• Dancin’ Through the Decades, 7 p.m May 24 at Higher Ground Church, 8365 Possum Hollow Road, Indian Land. The Firestarters youth group of Higher Ground performs music and dances from the 1930s-’90s. Ticket are $10 per adult and $5 per child 12 years and younger. For more information, call the church office at 803-802-3189.
• Dazzle and Denim, Catawba Care’s 11th annual fundraising event 7-11 p.m. May 30 at the Magnolia Room at Laurel Creek in Rock Hill. Tickets can be purchased at catawbacare.org or mail a check to 500 Lakeshore Parkway, Rock Hill, SC 29730. Red Ribbon Tables can also be reserved for groups of 10 for $400. For more information, call 803-909-6363 ext 221 or go to catawbacare.org.
• Yard sale, 7 a.m.-2 p.m. May 31 at Riverview Presbyterian Church at the corner Sutton and Harris roads, Fort Mill. Hot dogs, soft drinks and baked goods will be sold. Proceeds will be used for the sanctuary roof. Donations can be made by calling 802-0048 or 547-2581.
• Class reunion, the Fort Mill High School Class of 1964 with special guest, the Fort Mill High Class of 1963, will celebrate its 50th class reunion 6:30 p.m.-midnight June 14 at the Fort Mill American Legion Post 43. There will be an icebreaker on June 13 7 p.m.-until at the Mill Eatery & Draft House (formerly Fish Bones), at 501 Crossroads Plaza, Fort Mill. For information, call Rick at 803-547-7688 or Pete at 803-448-9883.
• Drama camps, will be held at the Fort Mill Community Playhouse. Sign up now for camps: June 16-20 for first- to third-graders, and June 23-27 for fourth- to eighth-graders. Information and registration form are at www.fortmillplayhouse.org.
• Rent a kayak, at the Anne Springs Close Greenway to take out on 28-acre Lake Haigler. $7 for a one-person kayak, or $10 for a tandem kayak for 30 minutes. To reserve, call 803-548-7252.
• Bingo, hot food, at Fort Mill American Legion Post 43. Call 803-547-2414.
• Fort Mill VFW Monthly Breakfast, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. the second Sunday of each month Sunday in the VFW Hall, 1442 Harris Road, Fort Mill. Coffee, scrambled eggs, grits, sausage, bacon, hash browns, biscuits, fruit and hot cakes for $6. Open to the public and family-friendly.
• Preschool Story Time and activities, for 3- to 5-year-olds and their caregivers will be held 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays or 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. Wednesdays at the Del Webb Library in Indian Land. No registration required.
• Book Clubs for Adults, at the Fort Mill Library. Join other book lovers for a monthly discussion of some great books. Choose the group that best meets your schedule and interests. Call 803-547-4114 to register.
• The Ballroom Dance Club, meets monthly at the Fort Mill Golf Club. For more information, email email@example.com.
• Yoga classes, at Complete Wellness Chiropractic, 6:45 p.m. Thursdays at the Complete Wellness Chiropractic Office as part of the Charlotte Yoga Club. Cost is $5 for club members and $7 for nonmembers. Call 704-899-5000.
• Preschool story time, 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays and 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. Wednesdays at the Fort Mill Public Library. Story time and activities for 3- to 5-year-olds and their caregivers.
Email your events to firstname.lastname@example.org.